TRANSFER A CHILD TRUST FUND TO OUR JUNIOR ISA
Transfer to Orbis Access and save a bundle on fund fees with our fee free offer
"Whether starting from scratch or transferring in an existing CTF or JISA, this is an excellent double-edged opportunity for parents to kick-start their child's tax-free nest egg."
Andrew Hagger, MoneyComms
Our Fee Free Offer
- No fund management fees on money invested in the first 12 months, right until your child turns 18!
- Also applies to any money transferred in from Child Trust Funds or Junior ISAs
- After one year, additional contributions only attract fees when we beat our benchmark
- Set aside up to £4,128 tax efficiently in 2017/18
Why Orbis Access
- Easy online application and transfers in
- Invest monthly, or anytime, from just £1
- Friends and family can chip in too
- Simple choice of two actively managed funds
- Our Global Equity Fund and Global Balanced Fund received a five-star Morningstar Rating™ (as at
How to Transfer
- Open a Junior ISA account online. It only takes a few minutes.
- Then, fill out our Child Trust Fund transfer form online and send it to us
- We take care of the rest. You don’t have to contact your current provider!
The value of investments in a Junior Stocks & Shares ISA may go down as well as up, so you may not get back the amount you originally invested. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future results.
Also be aware that the level of tax savings in a Junior ISA will depend on your personal circumstances and tax rules can change over time.